Monday, October 26, 2009

The Joys of Pregnancy!

Over the last few weeks Jason has been able to really feel the boys moving and kicking. He even was able to see it - my belly looks like it is popping popcorn inside sometimes. Yesterday Jason was laying his head on my belly and got a good ole kick in the head from Fynn.

These are the moments I always dreamed about when we were trying to get pregnant and now that they are happening it is starting to sink in more and more. I know it sounds funny but I don't think the full concept of the boys coming has truly sunk in and hit home. I see myself getting bigger, I feel them moving all the time, I have had multiple sonograms with tons of photos and yet there is still a tiny part of me that doesn't believe it is real. Sounds crazy I know.

We will be 24 weeks on Wednesday! Time has flown by so fast and I know they will literally be here before we know it.

1 comment:

Mommy P said...

Love this post Blair! I seriously teared up reading it. I still look at both girls and think I can't belive I have 2 daughters!