Thursday, August 5, 2010

Boys are 6 months old!

The boys turned 6 months old on July 19.....TIME IS FLYING BY! We started with cereal in late June and then I started making homemade baby food. It is so simple as well as economical and healthier. They started with squash then sweet potatoes and then carrots and now green beans. They weren't fans of the sweet potatoes surprisingly!

Both boys are rolling all over the place! They have started getting on their knees a little and crawling backwards haaa! Should be crawling in the next month I would guess. They are BIG boys! :) Already wearing size 9 month pajamas. I can't believe how fast time is going by.

They are sleeping through the night still....been doing that since about May. Fynn has a tooth and Sutton looks like he should have both bottom front teeth in soon. So cute!!!

Here are some pictures:



Jason is graduating next week!!!!!!!! Couldn't be more excited for him!!!! Also looking forward to going back to Kansas City for a few days. We are starting the process of building a house as well. Should be finished and move in sometime after the first of the year. We want to get through the boys' first holidays and birthday in January before tackling a move.

I am FINALLY back in my skinny jeans!!!!! WOO HOO!! Except they are falling off. I've lost 60 pounds since the boys were born. I had about 25 lbs I wanted to lose before I got pregnant and then gained 29 with them so I am 10 lbs from my skinniest weight. So happy about that!! I just need to do some sit-ups to tone my belly......the things pregnancy does to a woman's body isn't fair!!

No comments: